Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
10 Reviews, 4.8 Average
I like the weight of this cloth, and the fabric feels durable. I prefer the classic darker blue, but this particular shade of light blue is tasteful, not blindingly bright like some other pale blue ocbds I've seen.
Kevin H. (Portland, OR)
Great color for business casual workplace
Lorenzo D. (Minneapolis, MN)
A fantastic fabric for a great oxford. Thick but no overly heavy and hot.
Alex M. (Denver, CO)
I really like this oxford cloth. It’s a great thickness for Oxford, not too heavy and not too light.
Michael W. (Tacoma, WA)
Irons and presses very well, giving sharp lines. This fabric has more character than your traditional broadcloth shirt. A great buy
Cameron H. (Amissville, VA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance