Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.88 Average
This is a beautiful, dressy fabric!!!
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
This fabric has a beautiful, subtle texture. I like to pair it with a French color.
Jochanan B. (Eugene, OR)
classic blue shirt twill is high quality
Ratio Customer (Boston, MA)
This Light Blue Twill is my go-to dress shirt (along with the signature white). Drapes really well, and feels soft on the skin. Opacity is almost nil.
Derek T. (Ogdensburg, NY)
Awesome fabric. Thicker but perfect for year round wear. Slight texture. Looks very sharp.
Michael A. (Boston, MA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (151 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance