Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.25 Average
Great heavy oxford that softens nicely with wearing and is easy to iron. Great color too!
J M. (Reidsville, NC)
Fabric is nice and the color is a good pastel choice.
Ratio Customer (Fullerton, CA)
Good quality oxford cloth. The color might be a little brighter and less mellow than pictured. It's a cheerful sunny-weather shirt.
Timothy F. (Baltimore, MD)
Typical oxford. A little heavier weight. Slightly nubby feel. Great with jeans.
David C. (Lakewood, CO)
Traditional oxford cloth feel, thick enough to not wrinkle excessively when used. Gets better with each wash. The color is somewhat more "minty" in real life than in the photos.
Ratio Customer (Hawthorne, CA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance