Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
9 Reviews, 4.33 Average
A nice, typical Oxford cloth. A bit on the heavier side.
Christopher L. (Corvallis, OR)
Great heavy oxford that softens nicely with wearing and is easy to iron. Great color too!
J M. (Reidsville, NC)
Fabric is nice and the color is a good pastel choice.
David L. (Fullerton, CA)
Good quality oxford cloth. The color might be a little brighter and less mellow than pictured. It's a cheerful sunny-weather shirt.
Timothy F. (Baltimore, MD)
Typical oxford. A little heavier weight. Slightly nubby feel. Great with jeans.
David C. (Lakewood, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance