Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
9 Reviews, 4.89 Average
breaths very well in the summer months with the higher humidity here in Tampa
Ratio Customer (Tampa, FL)
Thicker than I'd like for a summer fabric, but pretty solid for cooler summer days.
Yan L. (Jersey City, NJ)
A very breathable oxford that feels good and works well in warmer weather. Would purchase again.
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
Fabric has nice color and good summerweight heft
David L. (Fullerton, CA)
I've bought shirts of this fabric 3 times. First was lost in a fire, second got a stain. I must always have a shirt in this color. Fabric is on-par with the rest of the summer oxfords, quality cotton and not too thick/warm.
Nick B. (Hurst, TX)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance