Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
9 Reviews, 4.89 Average
Feeling lucky, this shirt is.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Nice fabric; wish it was a little thicker for an oxford. Seems to wrinkle a little easily. Color is as pictured.
Christopher C. (Dublin, CA)
These summer-weight oxfords are great. They wear just like your favorite OCBD, but a bit lighter, making them perfect for warmer days or layering. And the saturated pop of color keeps things fun. Do note, the mint color was a bit warmer and more saturated than it appeared in the pictures (on my monitor, at least).
Jeremy M. (Highlands Ranch, CO)
I like these thicker solid color fabrics. This is thicker than other shirts and breathes well.
Dominic P. (Thorton, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance