Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 4.43 Average
Very soft feels great!
Mark J. (Chicago, IL)
I ordered this linen shirt in the same measurements as several other Ratio shirts but it was extra tight across the chest and armholes. I can't really wear the shirt anymore due to it being restrictive. The fabric is wonderful, light and has a nice texture with the small pops of color.
Jason K. (Charleston, SC)
|Composition||97% Cotton, 3% Linen Melange|
|Yarn/Thread Count||38's Single Ply|
|Weight||Medium (120 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
Somelos was founded in Portugal in 1958, first making yarns and later adding cotton fabric production to its repertoire. The family-run business has become the benchmark for yarn-dyed men's dress shirting in the global market, and weaves fabric for many of the top brands and designers in menswear.
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance