Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 4.57 Average
Super light & easy to wear. Jeans or slacks. No problem.
Ben J. (Felton, CA)
Nice and light, and great for the warmer months. Unique pattern, easily different from all of my other shirts
Ratio Customer (Los Angeles, CA)
This is beautiful, unusual cloth. Discontinued!!!
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Ratio just keeps the hits coming
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
I really liked this shirt and wish they would bring it back.
Tony R. (Littleton, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance