Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
15 Reviews, 4.53 Average
This fabric is a bright pink, so if you are looking for something more pale, this is not for you.
Michael W. (Tacoma, WA)
Solid oxford fabric that should last forever. It is a little still but I probably just need to wear it and wash it for a few more years to break it in!
Seth C. (Arlington , VA)
Great texture. Classic Oxford.
Scott W. (Green Bay, WI)
It's more of a saturated pink than other pink oxfords, which is fine with me. Looks great with a tie.
Brian M. (New York, NY)
A bit too thick and stiff for my taste, but that's what you get when you buy a classic Oxford fabric.
Jochanan B. (Eugene, OR)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance