Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 4.0 Average
This is a great pink shirt, holds its shape really well and good except for the hottest of days when it might be a little warm.
Eric Z. (Montclair, NJ)
Love the fit and feel but it wrinkles extremely easily. It limits my desire to wear it.
Ratio Customer (Denver, CO)
The pink color is, to my eye, more subtle than pictured. Feel of the fabric is the same as with all the other pinpoints.
Christopher C. (Dublin, CA)
An excellent light pink to have in your rotation.
Ratio Customer (Sumas, WA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (136 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance