Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Awesome fabric. Thicker but perfect for year round wear. Slight texture. Looks very sharp.
Michael A. (Boston, MA)
This is exactly what you would expect. The shirt looks great, and I get compliments on it every time I wear it.
Roland S. (Englewood, CO)
Go-to fabric for a classic and sharp dress shirt
Ratio Customer (Denver, CO)
Nice heavy twill - subtle shade of pink.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (151 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance