Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 4.5 Average
Great fabric for breathability and terrific summer wear. Softens with washes. Have purchased variants of this fabric in different colors.
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
light durable fabric that will keep me cool in the warmer months to come.
Aleksander H. (Denver, CO)
Very nice shirt. Not too light nor thick in weight. Great shirt for a weekend BBQ in the summer.
Luke D. (Maple Grove , MN)
Fabric is great. Flexible, breathable, and comfortable. Definitely a great casual look.
Jared H. (Washington, DC)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance