Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 5.0 Average
This is a heavier weight cotton shirt that still breathes very well. The fabric is soft and comfortable. Irons well and goes great with jeans.
Travis B. (Boulder, CO)
Very cool to have a denim shirt in red.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
Warmer and durable. Great color, very vibrant. Pairs really well with black buttons. Many a compliment on this shirt.
Keats M. (Bozeman, MT)
David G. (Brea, CA)
Softer than expected, with a wonderful drape.
Ratio Customer (Abbotsford, BC)
|Weight||Heavy (170 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance