Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship in about 3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
|Yarn/Thread Count||20's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (170 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
9 Reviews, 4.89 Average
Very cool to have a denim shirt in red.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
Warmer and durable. Great color, very vibrant. Pairs really well with black buttons. Many a compliment on this shirt.
Keats M. (Bozeman, MT)
David G. (Brea, CA)
Softer than expected, with a wonderful drape.
Bradley D. (Abbotsford, BC)
How it's Made
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance