Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 4.0 Average
Wrinkled very easily. Shirt also shrank more than others so does not fit well. Only mistake out of many shirts from Ratio!
James S. (Media, PA)
One of my favorite shirts! Lighter weight fabric with classic lines.
Kerry B. (Little Rock, AR)
Love the pattern and color!
Jeremy G. (Arvada, CO)
Cut from lightweight poplin, the Robertson is light enough for the warmest days of the year, but is still suitable for year-round wear. It's subtle and easy to pair with just about anything in your closet; perfect for the guy that wears a dress shirt to work daily. Made to grab-and-go.
|Yarn/Thread Count||70's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (120 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance