Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 4.25 Average
A little thin. Elbow ripped on me after about a year. After contacting customer service, they determined my measurements may have been a bit too tight around my elbow. I liked the pattern but would have preferred a thicker fabric.
Devon G. (Chicago, IL)
This beautiful fabric! Nice feel and vibrant blue.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
This is a light-weight fabric (95 GSM). The fabric is a bit thin which is great for summer temperatures but too thin for winter. Color has held up well. The pattern hides fabric texture if it hasn't been ironed, and also gives it a bit of casual feel.
Ratio Customer (Fairfax, VA)
William F. (Minneapolis, MN)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance