Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 4.33 Average
A wonderfully breezy and good-looking fabric for hot summer months. However, it is a bit delicate, leading to a bit of stretching in the wash and annoying rolled edges.
Jeffrey G. (Baltimore, MD)
This fabric is a beautiful color with cloth that is cool and crisp. Unlike typical linen does not feel flimsy and does not crease excessively.
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
Got this as a summer shirt to wear with the sleeves rolled up. It's a'ight, but I find the fabric doesn't flow well when I wear it.
Ratio Customer (Snohomish, WA)
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance