Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
21 Reviews, 4.62 Average
Classic white shirt. Wore it at my wedding. Not much else to say.
Devon G. (Chicago, IL)
Really nice cloth, but the placket gets a little curly when laundered. I recommend French front.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Good formal shirt fabric. Holds form throughout the day. Has some softness
Roopesh A. (Centennial , CO)
Great fabric for everyday white dress shirt. I have my third one in this fabric on order and will probably continue to fill in with it as a staple. The fabric is good for year round wear (at least in SoCal).
Mike D. (San Diego, CA)
Silky and light weight feel.
Brett F. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (107 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance